We provide the services through the well trained technicians and a world class range of chemicals, we remove all the pests to make your home and workspace pestfree.
1. Less Expensive The steps involved in Pre-construction treatment are lesser when compared to post-construction treatment.
2. Fewer Obstacles The number of obstacles in case of Pre-construction anti-termite treatment is lesser. Major components of buildings like walls, which gives better access to every nook and corner of the buildings without any obstacles.
3. Prevention is Better than Cure Opting for post-construction anti-termite treatment can be late as the termites might have already started doing some sort of destruction to the foundation, walls or the wooden attachments in your home. To eradicate the termite infestation from its root, pre-construction treatment is recommended.
1. Inspection Before undertaking any type of treatment, a thorough inspection shall be made of the infestation in the building with a view of determining the extent to which it has spread, and the routes of entry of termites
into the building.
2. Extermination of Termites in Building The inspection of the infestation gives the location of termites. The extermination inside the building shall be carried out in a thorough manner, seeking the termites in their hideouts, such as ceilings behind wooden panellings, inside electrical wiring battens, conduits, switchboards and similar locations.
Adult ants species come in a variety of shapes and sizes but each will be one of three different colony castes; queens, workers or males. Queens are fertile females that lay all the eggs in a colony. Workers are wingless females that gather food, feed larvae, maintain the nest, defend the colony, and do not reproduce. Male ants are winged and their only job is to mate with the queens during the swarming process.
Bed bugs (picture on the left) likely get their name from their habit of feeding on humans while they sleep in their beds. They are found in virtually every place people tend to gather, including residences, hotels, schools, offices, retail stores and even public transportation. If you do identify bed bugs in your home, contact a pest professional promptly. They will be able to inspect your home, confirm the species and recommend a course of bed bug treatment.
Cockroaches have flat, oval-shaped bodies. The bodies of cockroaches are oily to the touch and may be cool or warm, depending on the temperature of their environment. The head of a cockroach is small and is covered by a shield-like pronotum. A cockroach's mouth is directed down and backwards.
A house fly can spread diseases to your family members. The adults will have immunity. But if the children in the house get affected, then with great difficulty. Flies can regularly be found in homes and businesses across India.
Some species are more common than others and are attracted to different environments suited to their natural habits and lifecycle. Knowing about the size, habits, seasonality and lifecycle of different fly species, can
help to identify the most effective fly control methods.
FACT : On average, the adult housefly will live for around 30 days. They go through a complete four-stage cycle that consists of egg, larva, pupa and adult stages.
Mosquitoes belong to the same group as the true flies, Diptera. As such, they have a single pair of wings. They typically have long, thin legs and a head featuring a prominent proboscis. Mosquito bodies and wings most often are covered in tiny scales. Adult sizes may range from 3 to 9 mm. In India, the most prominent diseases spread bymosquitoes are malaria, dengue and Chikungunya as well as Japanese B encephalitis.
Rats cause a lot of damage. As the teeth of rodents continue to grow over their lifetime, they need to gnaw on hard substances such as lead and plastic pipes, insulation material and electric wiring. This habit increases the risk of short circuits and fires. In addition to this, they transmit a number of dangerous diseases such as Salmonella, Leptospirosis (Weil's disease), Tuberculosis and even tape worms.
Thermal fogging is the generation of ultra-fine droplets in a range of 1-50 µm using thermopneumatic energy. Liquid substances are vaporised at the end of fogging barrel (resonator) and form ultra-fine aerosols by condensing on contact
with cool ambient air, on being ejected, to create dense visible fog-clouds. Pure oil solutions or aqueous liquids with a glycol component are especially suitable for this purpose.
Uses of Thermal Fog
Thermal fogging is used for any pest control task where active substances should be uniformly distributed, even in inaccessible places, without leaving undesirable residues. This fogging method is the solution for treating large areas and spaces with a minimum quantity of pesticide solution, less operational work and with little harm to the environment (less residues, no penetration into the ground).
1. Plant Protection (Indoors) in Greenhouses and Plant Cold Storages.
2. Plant Protection (Outdoors) in Crop Plantations and Forest, Ant- and Vole Control, Protection against Frost.
3. Animal Health (Disinfections and Insect Control of Livestock Buildings, and Aerosol Vaccination).
4. Stock Protection (Post-Harvest Application in Silos, Warehouses, Tobacco Stores..)
5. Disinfection in case of disasters and Human Sanitation in Public Bathrooms, Hospitals, Dry Cleaners, Railway wagons, Trucks, Air Condition Installations, including Odour Control and Fire Restoration.
6. Cinema-, Theatre- and Camouflage Effects, Fire Fighting Exercises, Leak Detection.
7. Public Health (Mosquito, Nuisance and Vector Control) e.g. Insect Control in Public Installations (e.g. Parks, Lake Borders, Sporting Areas, Underground Sewage Channels), in Hotels, Canteens, Restaurants and in Private House & Gardens
Built up soil and grit are major causes of reduced carpet life. Regular cleaning keeps the carpets looking new and contributes to their longevity. Your carpet will not only look great but will also feel fresh and clean.
When we clean your carpets we’ll give all stains an initial treatment – without any extra cost. We find that most spots, stains and marks are either removed or satisfactorally reduced with this initial treatment. Further, more detailed stain treatments can be discussed as we do our walk-through.
Fraying carpet along joins and loose ends in doorways are potential tripping hazards. We are happy to give you a no obligation estimate of what we can do to remedy these issues. In addition to this, burn marks and stubborn stains can be removed by patching spare carpet from somewhere like a closet into the area where the staining has occurred.
While cleaning refers to simply removing dirt and other impurities from a surface, sanitizing, disinfecting, and sterilizing all go far beyond this to eliminate harmful bacteria. Knowing the difference between these deep cleaning terms
helps us to safely and effectively use our cleaning products.
Sanitizing refers to lowering the number of germs on a surface to a safe level, "as judged by public health standards or requirements." This process works either through cleaning (which physically removes germs from surfaces) or disinfecting (which kills germs). Sanitizing is generally a little more gentle than disinfecting.
So while sanitizing refers to lowering the number of germs to a safe level by either cleaning or disinfecting, disinfecting itself refers to killing nearly 100 percent of germs on surfaces or objects.
This works by using chemicals to kill germs. Disinfecting doesn't necessarily clean dirty surfaces, but it does kill germs, helping to lower the risk of infection.
According to EPA standards, a disinfectant must kill 99.999 percent of germs, compared to 99.9 percent for sanitizers. While this difference might seem minimal, it can make a huge difference in reducing the spread of infection.